Saturday, September 15, 2012

Back to Blogging...Justin Time!

I wrote a (now deleted) blog post a few months ago saying I would be blogging again...but with being new parents we were kind of in a food rut, making the same old things all the time.  Oh yeah that's right, I became a mom since the time of my last blog!!  Welcome to the world, my sweet little Justin - we'll be raising him vegetarian, with a limited amount of dairy.  So we'll still be making plenty of yummy vegan delights!!!

So since we've got the parenting thing down a little bit better, we have a little more time to spend on cooking - and blogging!  And now that our little man is eating solids we realized we'd better step up our game with what we're putting in our own bodies, since it won't be long before he'll be joining us at the table!

I've been a Pinterest addict lately, finding tons of awesome-looking new recipes.  We're going to do our best to get back on track with trying one new recipe a week and posting it on here.  Here's hoping we're not all talk this time!  :)  One new recipe coming up within the next few days (i hope!!)...

No comments:

Post a Comment